The lodge is surrounded by protected public BLM lands that adjoin the Wall Creek Wildlife Management area which is home to abundant wildlife. You won’t have to worry about neighbors and can enjoy the private feel during your stay.
The legendary waters of Yellowstone Park are only one hour away and the trophy dry fly fisheries of Hebgen Lake are just 45 minutes upstream. A longer drive will land you on the Ruby, Jefferson, Gallatin or Missouri Rivers. This traditional style lodge has a classic look and warm feel with its warm wood accents and stone fireplaces. The huge back decks provide amazing views upstream along the river and surrounding mountains. The private setting, incredible access, and warm and inviting staff make this a truly special location.
Enjoy culinary cuisine for each meal prepaid by a private chef starting with a fulfilling breakfast, then a sack lunch while on the river. After a memorable day of fishing arrive at the lodge to appetizers, wine and beer ready for your consumption, followed by dinner with a view overlooking the Madison River.
- For a single guide to client ratio add $280 per day.
- If single occupancy add $150 per person per night
Equipment use, all tackle on guide trips, wader rentals, all meals, guided fishing, private access to the Madison River.
- Montana Fishing License – To save time we recommend you purchase your license(s) online before your trip at the Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks website. Any angler 12 years of age and older must have a Conservation License ($10-nonresident) plus a Fishing License ($25 for 2 consecutive days, $56 for 10 consecutive days or $86 for season-nonresident), plus an invasive species pass ($15.00 for non-residents). No license is required for angler’s age 11 years and younger IF accompanied by an adult who holds a valid Montana fishing license. Click here to buy a Montana Fishing License Online
- Guide Gratuity – Gratuity is a major part of the guides income, and is well appreciated to help with the guide’s fuel, flies lost on the trip, and reflects the hard work of the guide. Average gratuity is $100-$150 per guide, per trip. However, if you feel the guide deserves more or less, please adjust the amount according to your experience.
- Airport Transfer – We can arrange airport transfers for an additional cost of $260 for the first 2 in a round trip shuttle plus an additional $40 per person beyond the first 2 up to a max of 5 per van.
- Yellowstone National Park Fishing License – If you plan to fish in Yellowstone National Park a different license is required. Anglers 16 years and older can purchase a three-day ($18), seven-day ($25), or season ($40) permit at all ranger stations, visitor centers, and Yellowstone Park general stores. Permits are also available at Madison River Lodge. Anglers 15 years of age and younger may fish without a license when supervised by an adult or may obtain a free permit signed by a responsible adult to fish without direct adult supervision. No state fishing license is required in Yellowstone National Park.
- Transaction Fee – All credit or debit card payments add 3% to the total amount.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
A 50% deposit is required to secure a reservation within 7 days of booking. In case of a cancellation, the deposit is fully refundable less a $200 processing fee per person if the written cancellation request is received prior to 90 days of the arrival date. For cancellations within 90-60 days of arrival, the deposit is non-refundable. Requests to move a scheduled trip date are the same as canceling and re-booking. The balance of the trip is due within 60 days of the trip. If a cancellation must be made within 60 days of arrival no refund will be made on payments.
Please understand that these trips are difficult to re-book on short notice, and that our focus is on providing the best fishing experience possible. If you have any concerns about attending your booked trip, please look into trip insurance.