The Noble BisonNew construction finished in October 2018 with occupancy for up to six people. Located in a quiet neighborhood only three blocks from Main St. in Ennis, Montana and only minutes from the famous Madison River.
$325.00 per night, two-night minimum.
Weekly rate: $2,000.00
- $100.00 cleaning fee per stay.
- 8% lodging tax.
- 3% transaction fee for all credit or debit card transactions.
- We will hold a credit card number as a security deposit. In the case of any damage to the property, your card will be charged up to $1,500.00 to fix, repair or replace damaged items.
Deposit Cancellation Policy
- A 50% deposit is required to secure a reservation within 7 days of booking. The remaining 50% balance will be due within 60 days of the first check-in day.
- In case of a cancellation, the deposit is fully refundable less a $100.00 processing fee, if the written cancellation is received prior to 90 days of arrival.
- For cancellations 60-90 days of check-in date, 50% of the deposit will be retained unless we are able to rebook the rental.
- Cancellations 60 days or less of check-in date will forfeit 100% of the amount.
We strongly encourage trip insurance if you have any concerns about your lodging while in Montana.
Both the west entrance of Yellowstone National Park and the Bozeman airport (BZN) are an hour drive away. Fishing, hiking, hunting, and horseback riding are all at your fingertips! Well-appointed with modern amenities. Forced air for heat and air conditioning. Nine-foot ceilings throughout the house.
Master suite – king size bed, leather love seat with ottoman, walk-in closet, flat-screen smart tv, his & hers vanity sinks, tiled shower with dual showerheads. Private toilet area. Fully stocked with clean towels and washcloths. Carpeted bedroom floor with a tiled floor in the bathroom.
Bedroom number two – queen size bed, closet, carpeted floor, shared common full bathroom.
Bedroom number three – two twin beds, carpeted floor, closet, shared common full bathroom.
Bathroom number two – common full bathroom with shower/tub combo, one sink vanity, and toilet. Fully stocked with clean towels, washcloths and toilet paper.
Kitchen– fully equipped with dishes, pots pans, and utensils for cooking and baking any family meals. Keurig coffee maker for those on the run and a 10-cup coffee maker for larger groups. Fully stocked with clean towels and washcloths. Stainless appliances including a gas range and dishwasher. Granite countertops. Hardwood floors.
Living room – half circle rough sawn fir hardwood floors with an area rug, stone accented gas fireplace with reclaimed rustic wood mantle, smart flat screen tv with Netflix and other streaming options. Full-size leather couch and plush chair, coffee table with board games and cards.
Dining room – a dining table that seats up to six people with spare folding chairs as needed.
Laundry/mudroom– new, user-friendly, large capacity washer and dryer. Laundry detergent and softeners for your convenience.
Garage – two-car, insulated and finished, that is easily accessible from the ally. Racks for hanging wet waders and storing fully assembled fly rods. Two bicycles with bike locks for your convenience to bike to downtown Ennis.
Private Patio – Landscaped area with a gas grill and a commercial grade pic-a-nic table for outdoor eating and cooking, overlooking the Madison Mountain Range.
Extras for your convenience – Pack and play located in the master walk-in closet with plush mattress for your baby if needed. A booster seat that is easily attached to a dining chair. Baby stroller located in the garage. Literature on recommendations for eating out, horseback riding, fly fishing outfitter, rodeos, festivals, and area events.
- NO PETS AND NO SMOKING ON THE PROPERTY.
- Check-in is anytime after 3 pm, check-out is before 11 am.
- If conditions outside are wet, muddy, or snow, please remove your shoes.
- Quiet hours from 10 pm to 7 am.
- If the garbages in the house are full or stink, please put in the big garbage can in the garage. We do not have a pickup service in Ennis. If the garbage in the garage gets full, let us know, and we will come by and take it to the dump.
- DO NOT grill in the garage or next to the house.
- DO NOT have the windows open if you have the Air conditioning or heat on.
- DO NOT heat the house with the gas fireplace; use the forced air heat. The thermostat to the left as you are looking at them controls the forced air, and the thermostat to the right as you are looking at them controls the fireplace.
- When checking out, please set the thermostat to 70˚ from June through August and 55 ̊ from September through May.
- Please put all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start before you leave.
- The owner parks his drift boat next to the concrete pad on the alley side, and usually drops of between 4-6 pm and pick up between 6-8 am, April through October.
Carmen, November 2021 – 5 out of 5 Stars
“Cozy and quiet living in the middle of Ennis. Wonderful location, close to downtown and minutes from the river”.
Fred, December 2021 – 5 out of 5 Stars
“A+ accommodations! Definitely a great host to work with”.
Melanie, August 2021 – 5 out of 5 Stars
“The location was great. About an hour and twenty from Big Sky, and Yellowstone. Beautiful and scenic landscape, friendly people in town. The house was clean, warm and comfortable to relax at the end of long days of adventure. Kitchen was perfect and the shower was nice with dual shower heads”.
Nana, July 2021 – 5 out of 5 Stars
“Clean and quiet are top priorities. New house with new appliances. AC and refrigerator were efficient, and so were quiet and didn’t run forever at night. Nice to have a garage. Most places don’t offer that. Bikes, nice. Well-stocked bathrooms and kitchen. Best of all, Nate’s responsiveness to my needs and ideas. He is very hospitable to his guests”.
Michael, July 2021 – 5 out of 5 Stars
“Very nice home, well appointed, everything you need and close to the town. Nate is communicative and puts a lot of effort into making sure that his guests are happy. We would definitely stay here again, hopefully to include some fishing next time”.
Jessica, November 2020 – 5 out of 5 Stars
“I’ve stayed at Nate’s place twice now and it’s truly a joy. Clean, well stocked, with great amenities and a good location just blocks from downtown. Will definitely stay again when I’m in Ennis”!
Todd, October 2019 – 5 out of 5 Stars
“This had to be one of the best vacation house we’ve stayed at. Everything was new, comfortable and can’t beat its location. We’ll definitely look to stay here again”!